Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Alas, all good things come to an end: Last days in Cambridge


Ali's modcon room at Stephen Hawking Building


Ali's allergic reaction to the English countryside


The Beer Portal of the old Nunnery at Jesus College


Inspired at Jesus College


Intelligent Cambridge Conversation


Ani Kerr and the Gate of Virtue


Quite a fancy set-up


Last Supper


Post-Hamlet group shot


They were so young..



Fish and Chips at The Eagle...it's okay.


oop! did I just step on the sacred grass?

Ali: Dear Cambridge,
Thank you for giving me, if not a love for, at least an appreciation of Rabelais' Pantagruel and Gargantua. My love of literature on the whole has grown tremendously...Hardy, you are a genius. Also, thank you for international nights at Soul Tree, an abundance of bookstores and pubs, and romantic evenings on the Cam. And because of that, I will not complain about the thistles that gave me leper-like sores for an hour, or the freezing, rainy weather during pretty much the whole of my last week there.
Truly,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment